THE ARTWORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT ROB MORAN/VOODOOVISION STUDIOS - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Saturday 22 March 2014

FIVE STAR REVIEW ON AMAZON...


 
The book got it's first Customer Review on Amazon; five stars no less --

"A Master of the Noir Genre
By Rio on March 21, 2014
Format: Paperback Amazon Verified Purchase
I'm a fan of the Art World and more so of the Comic Book Art World. Growing up reading adventures like DOC SAVAGE, GREEN HORNET, THE SHADOW, and so many others I learned to love the Noir genre. I'm also a huge fan of the classic B&W films of the early years of film.
Rob Moran's work in this book captures the feel of the Bogart and Cagney era with such mastery! His art has captured the look and feel of those dames of that era with such a tight grip.
I'm no artist by any means but seeing this work in this magnificent book makes me want to learn to pick up a pencil and take a crack it!!
I encourage everyone to pick up a copy and enjoy it thoroughly like I am :-)
LoWP--Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment